Thank you so much to remyfool for the nomination! 🙂
The Liebster Award recognizes up and coming bloggers by helping others discover new blogs and facilitate community building via a chain system of nominations.
Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
- When (if ever) you wear a dress shirt, do you ever tuck it into your pants / skirt?
I tuck it in for the most part unless it’s super formal, or someone goes “Hey, why you doing that?” I like to wear dress shirts with ties and pants. My favorite tie is this bright red and plaid one, which makes people think I’m trying to cosplay a schoolgirl when I’m not but really maybe I am subconsciously
- What’s your favorite anime ED?
I don’t know. The first ending that popped up in my head that I liked was New Future from Full Moon wo Sagashite. Also Tokimeki no Doukasen from Fushigi Yuugi.(I basically love most Full Moon songs and “Natsukage” from Air. So they are usually my default, especially when I can’t remember other series at the moment.)
- What’s your favorite fruit?
I always claimed my favorite fruit was the mango, but it’s actually the persimmon. But I’ve really liked avocados lately and now I just talked myself out of persimmons, which I keep misspelling as permissions.
- Do you often skip breakfast?
Yes 😦 . Like 360 days out of the year. But then that just makes me hangry all day and I just keep thinking about food till lunch.
- Which fast food joint do you avoid at all costs?
I don’t think I have a pressing need to avoid any fast food joints. As long as they have good food that I like!! My threshold is pretty low.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
As much as I want to write down a super awesome superpower, I just want my experiments in lab to run themselves and figure themselves out so that I can be lazy and not have to be frustrated that they’re not working. So something that would give sentience to the chemicals and machines I’m currently using? That sounds kind of ominous.
- What’s your favorite band / music artist / music circle?
I like a lot of soft and sweet things with piano and nice melodies in the background. Usually with a vocal. Acoustic versions of songs usually get me. I’m also into Celtic music and things sung a cappella without too much beat boxing (though those beat boxers are incredibly talented!).
- If you could outlaw any holiday, which one would it be and why?
This is a tough one. I don’t think I have anything against any holiday that I know.Random fact: National Write Your Epitaph Day is coming soon (Nov. 2). Perhaps I could organize a rally against one of the weirder days of celebration. But I don’t really have a problem with the ones I know, either.
- When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
*COUGH* years ago when I was still a kid. Sorry, I think I had something in my throat. Happy day after Halloween, everyone. Next question.
- Quality or quantity?
I wish I could say that I prefer quality because a much better movie/book/etc. is worth the wait over some hackneyed version, but sometimes you just have the urge to know. This is why I continue to watch anime that I keep complaining and complaining about, and then watch anime that do the same exact things I was complaining about because I just can’t help myself.More seriously, definitely quality. I love it when my heart and mind are tickled with something that’s just so awesome you can’t even
- Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
Can’t I be both? No? Okay, well, I’d probably be that girl in the corner being awkward, to be honest.Tangent: I thought this was a funny question because I’m taking a satire writing class right now and it’s supposedly about being a tryhard and making funny or not-so-funny comedy to make a point about something you’re angry about. And this has all reminded me that I have another assignment due soon that i haven’t started yetifeelmylazinesscrawlingonmyback
I am nominating the following amazing blogs for this award. I apologize if you’ve already been nominated, and please don’t feel obligated to make a post.
- Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Another Gaming Day
- Anima & Anime
- Little Anime Blog
- Anime Girls NYC
- JAPANime Talks
- Otaku Lounge
- Weekend Otaku
- Anime Vortex Blog
Questions (sorry, first things that came into my head):
- What’s your usual blogging routine?
- What’s the blog post you’re most proud of and why?
- If you could pick one thing that usually draws you to an anime, what would it be? (E.g. characterization, lots of well-animated action scenes, etc.)
- Any other hobbies?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite cover of a song?
- If you could master any two languages, what would they be?
- Do you have a musical instrument that you’d like to learn how to play?
- Look at the wall/scenery in front of you. What’s the first thing you see?
- What time is it right now for you?
- Can you recommend us all a good snack?